You should submit a modification form to Community Management Associates.  Your plan will be forwarded to the Board's Architectural Control Committee who will review and approve your plan.  For major renovations, please remember to use licensed contractors and to contact the city of Atlanta for any permitting requirements.
Who do I notify if I am renovating my unit?
Home  |  HOA Information  News  | Property Management  |  FAQs  Contact Us
Colony Park II